Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate Finland. I'm gonna need 100 beers.

John Cena, in answering his Fifth Question this week, just used the phrase "60% of the time, it works every time." That doesn't make sense. And for the record, his 5 Questions segment on the WWE website is a funny way to waste 10 minutes. Although since they started splitting it into five separate clips, with an unskippable merch promo in front of each, it's a little bit more of a pain-in-the-butt for the At Work Kru.

In Rasslin' Fantasy news, the points aren't out for this week till Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I had a profitable evening last night on RAW. The downside is that all I have for the rest of the week is Big Show. Hopefully my gamble will pay off. Zandar made a nice move in picking up Triple H and Mindbender did some roster shuffling to try and close the distance.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery to Big Ben, who got an emergency appendectomy the other day. Hines Ward had a similar operation a ways back and expects him to be back for Week 2. As he is the only starter gone, I still feel optimistic for the season opener vs. Miami on thursday. Dolphins can suck it.

Holy Crap, I just was reading Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrrrrrada's (he's so entertaining. haha.) rant about the upcoming match with Kane and realized that Unforgiven will be taking place on my birthday. ARE YOU READY???? Cos if you're not...

Metalocalypse remains the coolest thing to happen to television recently, although I didn't think "Dethkomedy" was its best effort. Still drinking 5-7 cups of coffee a day, thenkyooverramuch.

I am still in love with Killer7. I will pretty much always be in love with Killer7, and if it had fingers I'd put a ring on one of them. Sometime today I'll get around to running off that massive plot analysis, after which I will huddle under my blankets with a flashlight and ponder it. And I'm seriously wanting to dress up as Dan Smith for Halloween. Well, I'm pretty much just wanting to just be Dan Smith all the time. I dunno, we'll see how that goes. I might end up as Vyvyan again if the rest of the band goes with the whole show theme, or as God knows what else. Seriously though, if you own a Gamecube or PS2 and have eight bucks lying around you need to buy this game. It deserves your money and you deserve to have your brain raped.

And if Mistress Armada goes and eats my kid with a spork and straw, then she can go right ahead and forget about those semi-regular five-buck child-support payments. Which I'm sure she's grown dependent on over there in Camden.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

I heard they gave her food stamps instead of an actual meal plan. Isn't that effed up?

And Killer 7 is going to have to wait till after FFVI. So much hinking on the guero in that game!

6:12 PM  
Blogger leo said...

Birds of a feather '06

QB: Marc Bulger (Jon Kitna behind)

WR: Steve Smith, Marcus robinson, Deoin Brach (wuh-oh!!!), but I did get some youghn guys I forget

RB: Kevin Jones, Marion Barber, homeless guy from the I-10/I-15 expressway

TE: Matt Schobel, Anthony Fasano

K: Green Akers!!!

D: Buffalo

I like Bulger and Smith, I think that's a fine duo. This league has 16 participants, so everyone's going to have watered-down rosters.

Still, I need to rely on several of the Detroit Lions to score some points. There's a kiss of death if I ever heard one. EGGHHHHHH........

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made more in 2 nights than Ryan has in this entire contest...way to go, champ.


Unforgiven, and this is the first time in a long time that I've said this about a WWE PPV, is gonna be awesome. While it's not gonna be a wrestling clinic by any standard, it's gonna be a fun show.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

I AM pissed! That cube rules.

This post is a little more fragmented than usual.

Steelers v. Dolphins TONIGHT. There will be much gesticulations involving my crotch this evening.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home