Friday, October 06, 2006

Week 5

Man, after 7 hours on the road, I'm once again in somewhat poor shape to make well-informed picks. But I've been staying afloat all right by making picks under duress. Sober, I'm a bookie's dream, pretty much. Hiyoooooooooooo.

MIA vs. NE
TB vs. NO
WAS vs. NYG
DET vs. MIN
CLE vs. CAR
BUF vs. CHI
STL vs. GB
TEN vs. IND
NYJ vs. JAX
OAK vs. SF (prove me wrong, you pathetic losers.)
KC vs. ARI (Leinart bought me another week of faith in this team)
DAL vs. PHI
PIT vs. SD (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE prove me wrong!!)
BAL vs. DEN

I'm dissing the road teams this week. They can all s*ck it.

6 Comments:

Blogger leo said...

Loved the pics. Between your mask, Ben's Ali G specs, and Brad's 1920's bototlegging pin-stripe suit, you guys have class. A little TOO much class. Great work all around.


But oh man...


this is not good.

Not only are the boys in a rough spot, they ruined my chances of going 14-0 this week. We should get Mr. Chiny-Chin-Chin a laz-y-boy if he's going to slack off after a big year.

6:06 PM  
Blogger leo said...

Oh, and if you didn't get my message last night (I'm sure you were not in good spirits, it's okay) , I got a call from our beloved Chez Curry. He's been looking for you, in regards to the Beck show coming up in a few weeks. I gave him your cell, so lemme know if that all works out.

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait wait wait...you picked THE CHARGERS?????? I'm just seeing this now, and I'm just like wow.

BAD JUJU, MAN!!! You made the Roethlisbear cry.

We MUST get you a new jersey and do an Algonquin and/or Samoan good juju-i-fying dance to reverse the negativity. QUICKLY, MAN!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Hey, I also picked the redskins to win the super bowl! It was a reverse jinx. I picked the boys to win the last two weeks and it wasn't working...

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing the dance anyway!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

The blog is up, with pictures:

http://blogofgrandambitions.blogspot.com

And I'm quitting next week, after I pick up this fabulous shirt from my tailor.

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home