Friday, September 22, 2006

Week 3

It's 9 AM and I am pretty pumped, getting to go to Pittsburgh for the first time in a long time this weekend and see F*ckface and my dear brother. Also I will be tailgating at the Pitt-Whoever game, testing out someone's new design of a mobile beer tap which I will be kicking field goals through:
Also this weekend is Celtic Classic. Leave it to Providence to deny me two of the three days of the year when I can wear a kilt on the streets of Bethlehem and actually be in the majority. Ah well. I'll make up for it Sunday afternoon.

I'm looking for the Steelers to dismember the Cincinnati Felons at home this week. They need some psychological validation. Oooooh! They need banana stickers.

Pickles: Wait, can we give ourselves a raise?
Nathan: Yeah. Yeah, I mean I think so. Don't quote me on that, but I think we can.
Pickles: Oh, dude! Then, you know, then I give myself a raise right now.
Skwisgar: Yeah I give me a raise too.
Toki: I give myself a solid gold telephone!
Murderface: I give myself a buncha boats...with a buncha Vietnamese people on 'em. On fire.

I think Toki is my favorite. On to the picks.

WAS vs HOU (X)
NYJ vs BUF (X)
GB vs. DET (O)
JAX vs. IND (O)
CHI vs. MIN (X)
TEN vs. MIA (X)
CIN vs. PIT (O)
CAR vs. TB (X)
BAL vs. CLE (X)
NYG vs. SEA (X)
STL vs. ARI (O)
PHI vs. SF (X)
DEN vs. NE (O)
ATL vs. NO

There's a couple of unlikely road winners there, I know. I nearly picked Denver, too, but regained control of my senses in time.
Degenerar hasta algo, cabron
Solo es cansado porque
haces lo que lo dicen, pero
son las rompitas, nino
son las rompitas, hombrecito
ROMPELO!
DEGENERACION EQUIS!!!!

(There ya go, Storm Shadow.)

2 Comments:

Blogger leo said...

Denver looked liek crap the first two weeks and still took down teh Hatriots..... this is going to be a weird season

8:23 PM  
Blogger leo said...

So.... you're gonan be involved in secret government plots to create drugs so powerful they can erase a person's mind in order to destroy popular metal bands...




...right?

(we all know you are.)

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home