Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 5 Recap

Breaking news courtesy of Zandar!

Skwisgaar: I dunno, Toki. Fatherhood is a strange bird. So much responsibility, and what are the rewards?
Toki: I suppose...I feel a sense of pride...knowing I helped raise him. So, there's that.
[thoughtful pause]
Toki: HERE'S A BUCKET OF HANKBURGERS AND A COUPLE OF BIG GULPS AND CRAPS YOU FAT TITS!!
Skwisgaar: Try not to choke you fat tub of sh*t. We loves you...

A million cheers for Zartan, who is now one of TWO ex-Bethledishu Cobra ops guys living in Africa whose blogs are linked to your right. Or, if the YouTube file I plan on putting in here takes up too much room, wayyyy at the bottom of the page and to your right. He said something about quitting, though, so who knows if that will be true come tomorrow.

I'm down in the dumps about the Steelers, but there's not much left to do but show up every week and support. Chiefs at home this week. Ugh. If we can't handle them, I really don't know what I'm going to do. At least they're finally playing a game at 1 pm so I can go to Starters. [Edit: Pythona has notified me that they are actually playing at 4:15. Whatever suck it. I'm going anyhow.]

BLACK MARKET DYNAMITE IS PLAYING THE FUNHOUSE TOMORROW NIGHT, FRIDAY THE 13TH. WAVETASTER IS OPENING FOR US. IT'S GOING TO BE REALLY, REALLY COOL ASSUMING THAT MY FELLOW BAND MEMBERS DON'T DIE OF INFECTIOUS DISEASES. WEAR COSTUMES!

If all my components are procured in time, I'll be decked out in what may be the coolest narctober costume to date. Although I'll be one of perhaps four people within 100 miles who will get it, it will still rule. A teaser:


Ok, so the picks field seems to be narrowing amongst Team Cobra. Let's have a look, courtesy of Zandar:

Metal-Head: 13-1
Dr. Mindbender: 13-1
FOS: 11-3
Zandar: 11-3

Season:

Zandar: 56-18 (.757)
FOS: 53-21 (.716)
Metal-Head: 53-21 (.716)
Dr. Mindbender: 48-26 (.649)

Jet Laggregate (ESPN really woke up this week):

Zandar: 56-18
FOS: 53-21
Metal-Head: 53-21
Schlereth: 53-21
Jaworski: 52-22
Golic: 51-23
Hoge: 50-24
Salisbury: 50-24
Dr. Mindbender: 48-26
Allen: 48-26

Theismann: 42-27 (edge by winning pct)
Mortensen: 45-29

4 Comments:

Blogger leo said...

admit it.


you guys are behind this.

I have footage of you on the side of the Pennsylvania turnpike making crotch chops everywhere. Don't make me hand it over.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

I don't know what you're talking about. There is no such place as Lock Haven, I was there visiting friends, I don't own spraypaint, I only tagged the volunteer fire station, I don't even know what a DX is. Talk to my lawyer.






















HAHAAAAAAA YOU F*CKING S*CK IT, LOCK HAVEN!

11:46 AM  
Blogger leo said...

So when are you guys gonna get a guitar with pieces of the original cross Jesus was hung on?

And where's the endorsment deal with Bombay Saphirre?

"I used to hate my father, but, umm, Explosion Barbecue Sauce cahnged all that..."

6:21 PM  
Blogger leo said...

Thank you, Arizona, for proving your ineptitude once again and allowing me to narrowly avoid the utter humiliation that is a sub .500 week of picks.

(You knew they were gonna blow it. They're the Arizona Fucking Cardinals.)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home