Monday, March 06, 2006

Tanks Rolling

I love how my shortest post has garnered the most replies. (see "Achtung")

Stereo Agency is hitting a new venue this weekend, Saturday the 11th at the Hawthorn House. For those of you familiar with the area, it's on Hawthorn Street, way down Broad near Stefko. Please come have a drink and support!

Mr. Miosi did a super cool job with the posters for the Funhouse gig later this month. That's right, we actually did promo for a show more than TWO WEEKS AWAY. It's huge. We'll find out if it makes a difference, but if Mindbender and company (hopefully including Major Bludd if he's over his mono by then) invade, it'll be the best damn show since 12/17. Boy howdy.

The most exciting news is the push into Philly. Oh, it's all in the inception phase, some preliminary e-mail contacts, one press kit sent (to Club 218 on South Street). But we're on a mission, and we will not fail. Though we will need as much Crimson Guard presence as can possibly be managed. Those damn Joes are not to be underestimated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

My goal is to be better by that weekend. Actually it is to be better by this weekend, but I'm not counting on that. However, I will be at that show the 17th or 18th or whatever actual night it is that weekend and I will rock some face so hard that it'll make the night Lincoln got shot look like a Peanut.

Fuck yeah.

6:56 PM  
Blogger leo said...

Wish I could be there. I just found out that my spring break is not coming up soon, but rather near my birthday/Easter. WTF? These people are lame.

I think Tsikitas and I should have an 35-comment length argument over why excessive commenting is gay. YOU'RE GOING DOWN! CHICKENS!

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danno, clearly these blusterers are unaware of the environs from which you came...

3:49 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Yes. Actually the decision to name my blog was a very difficult decision between what it is now, and "Filibusterdrome". No amount of commenting is too excessive, in my eyes. The days of 45 back-and-forth emails daisy-chained together, sucking up so much bandwidth to get to the nitty-gritty of whether Alanis Morisette actually drank a soda can full of semen or merely sucked down enough in one instance to fill one, must be remembered and duly venerated.

Bludd: HOTT. Make sure you talk to squirrels coming back from the convalescent home.

Metalhead: That is awful. Someone should bitchsmack those Chapman admins and remind them that Spring Break isn't really supposed to happen in the springtime. Sheesh.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home