Thursday, February 02, 2006

Stronger than an I-beam

Well, work is heating up. Those politicians won't assassinate their own characters, you know. But for now, check this out. This has given my life meaning. Number one on the list, and it all started with a tiny nucleus of crazies. High five, hink, [face].

I love Joey Porter. I really do. I don't even think he was far out of line ripping back at Jerramy Stevens for his relatively tame Bettis comment. But the man needs to stop talking now, for real. If he keeps battering away at Seattle like the Allies did to the Germans at Versailles, he won't see the demoralized and devastated runner-ups-to-be come Sunday. He'll see Panzer divisions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You game for some Tally Ho recon tonight after your little practice and my little OC?

10:03 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Doss Vegas, but also potsticker.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Incidentally, here's the MySpace page.

That's going to be so clutch, I can feel it.

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word to this post.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

I'm giving it its own slot.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Did you know Beck lifted "Two turntables and a microphone" directly from Mantronix' "Needle to the Groove"? I'm so playing that at Young Blood.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home