Monday, February 13, 2006

Rock Block

To put the word out early, Stagency plays this Saturday at the F-house. Updated website displays all the goods at www.stereoagency.com , unidimensional as it is. Don't let that 1:30 stop time fool you, necessarily. We'll go till 2:15 if circumstances permit.

And by "circumstances permit", I mean "at least 15 people tell us to shut up in unison".

Electric Six is this thursday at the Khyber. I have been so pumped for this, especially because Ben and I thought we could drag Brad down to Philly for the show. Yet it looks like I might not even be able to make it, we only have two nights to practice before the show and we might need thursday. Fingers crossed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, I don't turn 21 for another nine months.

However, I am not letting this stop me see E6. I've already developed a strategy for infiltration involving proper attire, not letting Norlen's looking-like-twelve spoil things and above all, no hats. I'll let my grown up beard do the work for me.

I'm hoping you can set time aside from properly harnessing Stagency's chi for E6.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Rumour has it we might be hearing some 3-part harmonies on Saturday...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

You're all hungry, hungry little creatures feeding upon lies!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home