Friday, January 06, 2006

I Think It's About Time to Blow This Scene

NFL picks finally done, you can see them below. They were painstakingly done with obsessive care. I look forward to comments from those of you who are interested, the majority of which I fully expect will be Zartan-esque naysaying. Kindly Bring It.

That said, the 4th bi-annual Metal-Head Retreakend is upon me. Major Bludd will arrive shortly to transport me to our super-secret alpine bunker, where there will be so much hinking on the guero (I mean, these guys figured out a way to turn Apples to Apples into a gambling game) that we're gonna need a ShopVac (TM) to collect all the melted face fragments come the end of the weekend. And boy, do I ever need the break.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, obviously, I have nothing whatsoever to contribute to the NFL picks, being as I wouldn't know Vinny Testaverde from Queen Elizabeth II. Come baseball season, we'll talk. But for now, consider these recent revelations I've had:

1. Did you know that SweetTarts actually have individual flavors?! I couldn't believe it, but it's true! The yellow ones actually taste like lemon! And the orange ones actually taste like orange! And the blue ones actually taste like blue! Get a roll and see for yourself!

2. I just saw "The Polar Express". I learned from this movie exactly one thing, and that is that all of the elves in Santa's employ are Italian Jews, and that's how he gets them all to work on Christmas Eve.

That's all, folks! Tune in next week...(how long until I hijack this blog and turn it into my own heckle factory?)

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have nothing to contribute to the NFL picks either, I just wanted to say hi to Chris... HI CHUBBLES!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I can't believe I never noticed it before, but your Terrordrome logo or whatever is a vagina. Am I the last person to figure this out?

4:11 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Vagina dentata, no less. Heehee, I said "tata".

4:12 PM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

That's good, Zartan. I think the reason why your love life is in the tubes is because you exploit the singles scene by going to the reptile houses in zoos and trying to pick up king cobras. I hope the next time you score with a "lady" it sinks its fangs into your member and pumps it full of venom. You know, I bet that'd make a bit of money on the bestiality market.

As for you, Fred VII, hijack away, by all means, but go through the territory.

Right on, Darklon. Thank you for not earning yourself a spot on the "slaughter and sluice" list like these other two.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay, Chels, what's up? Where are you these days? Did you graduate 'n shit? (From college, I mean...I presume you, unlike Manzella, actually made it to your own high school diploma ceremony...)

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home