Thursday, December 22, 2005

End of Year post (probably)

The clock is ticking down to the end of my workday, and with it, the beginning of my long, paid vacation. I'm certainly not complaining, but I'll miss daily internet.

So, Christmas is almost here. Berto's coming home Friday. It will be good times with friends and family and I'm looking forward to it. Some wayward comrades are coming home, namely Copperhead and Zarana (featured in my Christmas message below). I'm very excited about seeing them both, and I am also psyched about Zarana moving back to the area. Ooooh, what a hottie.

I got most of my sincere Christmas spiel out of the way a few posts ago, so all I will add to that is that I hope you all have a peaceful and happy holiday. Enjoy time with the people you dig. Get wrecked on New Year's, but don't do anything to piss me off or I will totally send Storm Shadow over to your house with a garden trowel. And it won't be pretty.

Heh. Merry Christmas, y'all. And rock the new year.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA ....EMO FAG MOTHERFUCKER BLOG
XANGA XANGA SLIT YOUR WRISTS

I have to say, the rise of the blog as a mainstream, widespread cultural phenomenon has surprised me. I thought it would remain a solipsistic, self-absorbed province of the newly hormonal, like diary writing or Adderall. But at this point, their sociocultural, political, and even techno-economic (see Splogs) significance cannot be denied. In that spirit, welcome to the world, Danno. SISSYBOY (more mincing)!

btw, I have a little background in html, picked up along the past year, but probably less than you do judging by the look of yr dealie here. But let me know 'f I can help.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FACE PUNCH!!!!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Zarana is smoking... seriously... theres smoke all around her. But it out.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Chubbles!? Holy shit! How are you? And what is it that you do...FOR WORK!?

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stuart, is that you? Holy fuck. Does everybody I know have a fucking blog and spend 12 hours a day on the internet replying to other people's stuff? I'm saying flat out right now, I'm not venturing past this blog, and the only reason I'm doing so is because Keith specifically asked me to. Anyway, what the bloody hell's up? And what's that I heard about an upcoming NSWM reunion? (NSWM now has a MySpace page, but nothing on it, because I am fuck all lazy and lost my internet access for the time being, anyway).

6:13 PM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Yeah man. I used to make nonstop fun of blogs, even had a faux link to a personal blog in my AIM profile that instead brought you to a charming photograph of an extremely pissed-off and aggressive baby. But they are the wave of the future, as you pointed out. Also a good way to keep in touch with the other batty men who have little better to do with their time [minces].

12:44 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

No, this is the other Chris, Chris Evans. My blog is awesome and it comes with empeefrees.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy fuck. Evans? Holy fuck!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Indeed. How come you never answer your phone when we try to prank call you at 3 am? Get a damn answering machine.

Funky cold medina,
Chris

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

608-294-5587.

Oh shit. This is a terrible idea.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home