Tuesday, January 03, 2006

32!

Back to the grind. It was a good break. Not super great, but good. No reason to bitch. Some highlights? Brighton Beach trip with Darklon and an old history major was spectacular, picked up Brat ("Brother") from a big music/movie/book outlet, ate caviar, otherwise enjoyed hanging around in a neighborhood where few people speak English very well and shop signs are in Cyrillic.

Saw very many old friends.

Went to see the RAW house show at Stabler with Storm Shadow and Pythona, which wound up being extremely fun. We sat right over the ring entrance, so some wrestler acknowledgement came our way. Ric Flair blew a kiss at Pythona and SS gave the "Four Horsemen" sign to a very incognito Arn Anderson, who gave a stiff-lipped nod. Me, I just waited for the Nature Boy to come out and then I wouldn't stop going "WOO!" for like 20 minutes. Storm Shadow and I finally had our shuffle duel in the parking lot of the Bethlehem Diner.

The "under construction" page has been updated to reflect upcoming shows. Kudos to the English Mingler. (www.stereoagency.com) We of the Agency are happy to announce that we now have a new venue, in addition to the Funhouse, to play at regularly: The Old Brewery Tavern, recently refurbished. It's located at the corner of Union Boulevard and Monocacy Street, down the road from Moravian College and right near the 378 exit. I have never been in there. I hope it's cool.

I'll go off on the NFL tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I'm glad to finally be included in your blog I am disappointed in your choice of my alias. Regardless... HOLLA for the MAINGATE!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Professional wrestling? How the fuck old are you? Please tell me "Storm Shadow" is Henry Meeker...

1:33 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

I wish. But you should prank call him. 610-923-6285.

And for your information I happen to be EIGHT YEARS OLD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWK DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zOMG I fucking hate blogs. I just spent the last half hour trying to decipher who the fuck is who on yr list of people, Danno. From what I can tell, someone with a snake fetish has four different names, someone with a palindrome fetish has two more, Storm Shadow really IS Henry Meeker, "Chris" is neither me nor Stuart, and Darklon is Chelsea, because her blog has the name "Chelsea" in the URL, like any SANE PERSON would do.

Hey, Chels. Sup?

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gaaAAAahhhhgggg....


tooo many blogggs...too much suffering and whining....I MUST TURN THIS MACHINE OFF AT ONCE.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

For God's sakes, Kevin, didn't you ever watch G.I. Joe as a child?

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naw, I quit watching cartoons when I was five. I would only read nonfiction books, because I thought fake things, like cartoons, fiction works, Sesame Street, etc., were childish and worthless. Instead, I watched Comedy Central and C-Span for the next seven years of my life.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home