Thursday, December 01, 2005

Buen Viaje


Last night was quality. Storm Shadow and Baroness were leaving to Colorado in order to do some recon on a possible mountain stronghold location. I hope they run into Snow Job and kick his ass. Anyway, we steamed for a while in the Firebat atop the 'Drome and followed up with an episode of Oz. Watching that show instinctively makes me want to eat Cup Noodles and relentlessly send IMs to people's long-dormant away messages.

Firefly believes, and I concur, that I am afflicted with a small onset of depression with the dropping of the temperature and the shortening of the daylight hours. I don't feel like crossing swords with it, it will pass whenever it passes. Of course, it might help when the local radiology clinic stops threatening to send a collection agency after me.

Tonight is a last rehearsal, and tomorrow evening we launch another sonic incursion against the poor unsuspecting sods at the Wildflower Cafe. As it is a BYO joint, my younger brother David is bringing his friends from school. Interesting...Anyway, everyone is welcome. The venue is located on South New Street, a few doors up from 3rd Street's Chicken & Ribs. 9 pm start time. $5. We're gonna have the video screen set up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

BYO? Fuck dat shit, nephew.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chicken - this will be you some day: http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/WKUK/1599379/

Love, Lumpy

1:17 AM  
Blogger Adam McGrath said...

Dude, you didn't tell me you had a blog now! WTF. I just stumbled across it on one of Doctor's away messages. And you even gave me some link love too, obscure as it is. Well I will surely return the favor, and check back often. And don't worry, I just had minor reconstructive surgery on my nose this summer to straighten out a drunken mistake from three years ago. Sounds about right for me, no? Happy to see you on here man, looking forward to adding you to the blogging circuit. Hope your show went well. Peace!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home