Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Phoenix Rising


Here's a photo, recently taken and photoshopped of Stereo Agency, which I really like. When we finally get on the ball and get the frickin' website rolling again that will likely be on it somewhere.

Incidentally, today is not cooperating. Big loss to the Colts last night--there's a "silver lining" theory involved there that I may elaborate on later. More importantly, I have been "bumped up" to my own office, which means I don't get to use this snazzy computer anymore, instead I get what is supposed to be a snazzy computer but is really the biggest electronic prostitute I've ever seen. Just came back from the shop and had 431 spyware programs and two viruses removed. And it's still not cooperating. In fact, it's even worse than it was before. Now it sometimes even shuts down on its own, without provocation. I'm taking its ass back to the freakin' shop. Unbelievable.

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

Major Bludd! YES! Glad to have you in the fray, sire.
COBRA-LA!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BARONESS. i rule. also i replied to your comment on my blog so you should look at that not because i'm a relentless narcissist but because i axed you something. also please give me someone who will pay me cash money to write silly papers for them.

cobra command out

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR TIME STAMPS ARE SO OFF.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Fine. So much for my show of solidarity for my hermanos in the barrio.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you Danno. No more hiding. *backwards peace sign going up and down + sneer*

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mind brings fear to my soul.

...and that's okay.

Dave

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a title and link too! :-p

How the hell are you, by the way? Email me sometime.

England's cold.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Face of Spades said...

Obliged, Viper.

This is getting off to a pretty ok rip-roaring start. Now let's get our act together. Destro, bring the potato salad. Today, blogspot, tomorrow, Sierra Leone!

COBRAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home